Do you need help?
Fill out the form on the right side of the screen and we will send you a professional technician.
We have highly qualified professional technicians in the repair and replacement of awnings, both terrace and balcony. In case of damage of awning fabrics, our technicians will help and offer you the best solution and option to repair your awning.
Simply contact us via our mobile app, leaving your data in the form on the web or calling at +34 902 19 66 87. We will send you a technician to solve your problem.
Tips to extend the life of the awning
Terrace and balcony awnings are also exposed to wind, sun, rain … gradually deteriorating the awning fabric and mechanism. Here we leave some tips to make it look like a new fabric as long as possible and how to avoid damages:
- Never force it, contact us and we will check the mechanism to repair it.
- To prevent getting awning dirty, it would be greater to place it under a roof.
- Do not use aggressive cleaning products to clean the awning: it will eventually eliminate the layer that makes the fabric waterproof.
- High pressure water jet is forbidden.
- It should be enough if you shake the fabric or vacuum it to remove the dust that is accumulated. It should be done regularly so it does not stick.
- If there is a stain, use warm water and a bar of soap for cleaning. In cases the stain resists you will have to use warmer water (up to 50 ° as maximum) diluted with soap.
- It is not advisible to leave the awning open.
- Although the fabric is designed to resist the weather (sun, rain, snow, wind) in the possibly best way, eventually it wears, so it is better to close it. Some models are fitted with automatic locking systems that detect, for example, if the wind is too strong.
- The awning frame, the metal part can be cleaned as you like, usually with a damp cloth is enough.
- PERIODIC CONTROL IS NECESSARY FOR MAINTENANCE.
When you install an awning several factors must be considered. The principal is the same orientation for the desired shade surface. That is, by the rising and the sun sets, especially in spring and summer, as it is when we usually enjoy terraces, gardens, balconies, etc.