It is most probably that in some occasions a circuit breaker or RCD of the electrical panel of your home has tripped. It could be due to a power surge or there is a breakdown in the system. This may be due to a malfunction of the connected devices, a fault in the power supply or a short-circuit; therefore, it is important to find it quickly and repair as soon as possible.
A short-circuit is a fault on a power line and it occurs when a positive current cable contacts one of the negative current without resistor between them. It is a serious breakdown that is likely to cause considerable damage to the electrical system, including fires.
Normally most buildings are fitted with fuses or breakers that disconnect electricity before getting to the point of causing a fire. However, it is important to detect the source of the problem and fix it, contact us and we will send you a qualified electrician.
In Hogar Reparación we know how important it is to handle this type of electrical breakdowns as quickly as possible, so we offer emergency services to fix the short-circuits. you just have to fill in the form on the right side of the screen telling us what happened and we will contact you to sort it out as soon as possible. If you want to have peace of mind when you leave the repair of the electrical system of your house or business in good hands, Hogar Reparación is the technical team you need.
– Check with some frequency that the electrical system is not very old. The installations with more than 30 years can be dangerous and must be renewed. If this is the case, our electricians can do an inspection and renew it if necessary, ask for a quote.
- Switch off appliances when you are not using them.
- Do not use several appliances with high power consumption at once to avoid overloading the power supply. It is common, for example, that the fuse of the kitchen blows if we have the oven, refrigerator, kitchen fires, extractor and dishwasher running at once. It is a caution measure of automatic system to prevent overloading and short-circuits.
– Sockets in the bathroom, at least one meter away from the shower, may be splashed with water and when we plug in something (e.g. hairdryer) it could produce a discharge and a short-circuit. For the same reason it is important to dry your hands thoroughly before using appliances.
We inform you about the whole home assistance and repair process.So you do not have to worry about anything.