The current model of life every time leaves less time to cook and this leads to use pre-cooked food, so the oven and microwave are now two essential for day-to-day needed appliances. If you need urgently a technician, call us at +34 902 19 66 87 or contact us through the Hogar Reparación´s application and in 3 hours a professional will be in your home to repair your microwave.
- Clean the inside of the oven when it is empty and not functioning to avoid accumulating remains that might clog the fan.
- Do not plug into a power strip with other appliances. It consume plenty of power and if you charge in the same plug too many machines it can make trip the circuit breaker, blow the fuses …
- THE METAL IS FORBIDDEN: Never put containers, utensils or dishes with drawings that contain metal.
- DO NOT USE FOIL
- FORBIDDEN FOODS: eggs, patatoes, grapes, carrots, water or alcohol.
- Use of covers for microwave ovens: concentrates the heat helping to warm the food quicker and more uniformly and also prevents the inside of the oven from splatter.
Problems with microwave ovens are usually caused by a fuse in poor condition and can be blown for several reasons. The most common is to have an overload of electrical devices on the same network, or something is wrong with the fan and causes an overheating of the device or some kind of material that is not suitable for microwave*. The fuses function actually as a warning alarm to prevent more serious problems.
It may also be that the problem comes from the electrical system of the house. If it is faulty it doesn´t matterhow many times you replace the fuse with a new item, this fuse will fail. It is always best to check the problem with a technician who knows what he is doing and can detect the source of the problem.
We inform you about the whole home assistance and repair process.So you do not have to worry about anything.